|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Builder Information=|
|Basics||Praetor Player Support Commands Zapper Masks||Advanced||Races Classes Abilities Socials Scripting|
|Building||Behaviors Properties Areas Rooms Exits Items Mobs||Systems||Achievements Crafting Ships Planes of Existence Quests Triumphs|
The path to buidling on the Official CoffeeMUD server is to first become familiar with our MUD world by leveling at least one character to level 91. Upon reaching 91, the player should petition an Archon for Immortal status. If the Archon accepts your petition, they will promote you to Praetor and assign an area(s) for you to help develop.
This page will have a plethora of articles dedicated to the in's and out's of building and World Design.
Official Builders Docs
- Official World Builders (Archons) Guide
- Official Game Builders Guide
- Official Reference Guide
- Official Builders FAQ
- Official Scripting Guide
- Official MUDChat Guide
Articles on General Concepts:
Overviews of CoffeeMUD Building systems
- How to setup Legal systems - The ins and outs of making your Mobs enforce codes of behavior
- Scripting Mobs - Making your Mobs come alive
- Another Intro to Building - Some tips and general concepts.
Articles on Practical Minutea:
Little tips and tricks of CoffeeMUD building
- With a Werewolf Here and a Goblin There. - Using the RandomMonsters Behavior.
- Pouka's Archon Tips - Randomly assembled tips from the Mistress of Creative Afflications and Innovative Misery.
- Kettle's Random Building Tips - Tips and Tricks Kettle has learnt on her building journey.
- Loki's World Building Guide - Some notes on MUD balance and the world of Alraparania.