Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Player Information=|
|Basics||Info Commands Socials Combat Groups||Character||Stats Races Classes Abilities Expertises Achievements|
|World||Deities Areas Property Quests Clans||Items||Items Crafting Ships|
|Account Communication Configuration Basic Combat Basic Movement Sailing Ships|
|Special A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y|
|Usage:||WEAR (ALL) "ITEM NAME" (ON "LOCATION")|
wear shirt on torso
|Description:||This command will attempt to place the specified item onto the proper location on your body. If a location is specified, the player will attempt to wear the item on that location. If you have a special outfit container, it can be the target of this command also.|
- WEAR ALL will attempt to put on EACH item in your inventory in an appropriate wear location. This may not work as you intend, often ending up holding your gold.
- WEAR GOLD is a safer way of storing your money, since thieves can't SWIPE from a wear location. They may be able to SLIPITEM or STRIPITEM though.
- Since most rings are multi-wear, you may need to use the WEAR "OPAL RING" ON "RIGHT FINGER" to get a second ring equipped to receive bonuses.
- If you are holding an item and attempt to WEAR or WIELD a two-handed item, the action will fail. Remove the held item first.
- Some items are multi-wear, meaning you may wear multiples of them on one location.
- Items have a layer stat, which determines if you can put one item on over top of another item. The default layer is 0. Underwear often have a negative layer number. If there an item is more than 1 layer difference, you may wear it on top of your existing clothing (IE, you can wear a layer 0 and a layer 2 item, but not a layer 0 and a layer 1 item).
- LAYER level does not matter for HELD or WIELDED items.
- If you are wearing more than one item on a single location, only the outermost layer (or last item put on) will provide protection and bonuses.
- Some items are see-through, meaning you can see other items worn on lower level layers.