From CoffeeMud Wiki
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Player Information=|
|Basics||Info Commands Socials Combat Groups||Character||Stats Races Classes Abilities Expertises Achievements|
|World||Deities Areas Property Quests Clans||Items||Items Crafting Ships|
|Bard Cleric Commoner Druid Fighter Mage Thief|
|===CoffeeMUD Thief Classes===|
|Arcanist Assassin Burglar Pirate Thief Trapper|
Thieves are unscrupulous members of society who often skirt the laws of man and magic to better themselves.
Thieves rely upon Dexterity to slip past their prey's reach.
- Arcanist - Also known as a "Spell Thief", Arcanists wield limited amounts of magic, mostly borrowed from more practiced mages.
- Assassin - The Assassin strikes his prey from the shadows and favors quick deadly blows to long protracted combat.
- Burglar - The Burglar is a street thug, gang member or crime boss. Burglars primarily prey upon city folk due to the density of wealth from which they may operate.
- Pirate - These nautical-themed rogues are adept at sea travel and raiding boats and coastal towns.
- Thief - Thieves are stealthy adventures adept in deception, concealment, traps and perception.
- Trapper - The trapper is the woodland thief, poaching prey for their profit.