Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Player Information=|
|Basics||Info Commands Socials Combat Groups||Character||Stats Races Classes Abilities Expertises Achievements|
|World||Deities Areas Property Quests Clans Triumphs||Items||Items Crafting Ships|
|Account Character Combat Commerce Communication Configuration Items Movement Role Play Sailing Ships|
|Special A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y|
|Description:||Causes your player to lose all or most of their levels, skills, stats, and other personal attributes, without ever losing your equipment, bank accounts, properties, or clan affiliation. This allows you to try a different direction with your character. See also Remort Achievements.|
- It might be good to have a place (or bank account) to store any high-level gear. Once you remort, you may be overburdened with the weight of your collected gear.
- Additionally, some items may have level-zappers, which would cause the items to flash from your hands/inventory when you Remort.
- Your alignment/inclination won't change on remort, so if you are planning on going to an alignment-restricted class, it might be good to get that first.
- If you have followers, they will not follow you through remort.
- Different ports have different settings for REMORT:
- Normal(23/2323), PK(2324), and RP(2326) can REMORT at 61.
- Hardcore(2325) can remort at 31.
- Classic(2327) cannot remort.