|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Builder Information=|
|Praetor Scripting Races Commands Classes Abilities Socials Achievements Behaviors Properties Areas Rooms Exits Items Crafting Ships Quests Zapper Masks|
The path to buidling on the Official CoffeeMUD server is to first become familiar with our MUD world by leveling at least one character to level 91. Upon reaching 91, the player should petition an Archon for Immortal status. If the Archon accepts your petition, they will promote you to Praetor and assign an area(s) for you to help develop.
This page will have a plethora of articles dedicated to the in's and out's of building and World Design.
Official Builders Docs
- Official World Builders (Archons) Guide
- Official Game Builders Guide
- Official Reference Guide
- Official Builders FAQ
- Official Scripting Guide
- Official MUDChat Guide
Articles on General Concepts:
Overviews of CoffeeMUD Building systems
- How to setup Legal systems - The ins and outs of making your Mobs enforce codes of behavior
- Scripting Mobs - Making your Mobs come alive
- Another Intro to Building - Some tips and general concepts.
Articles on Practical Minutea:
Little tips and tricks of CoffeeMUD building