Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Administrator Information=|
|Installation Help Development Modification Feature Requests Mud Grinder ini CMARE Share Wiki|
CoffeeMud Version 220.127.116.11
Released on Jul 25, 2003 4:18 pm
- Redefinable ESCAPE codes created. See the new INI file.
- Items held and wielded may now be dropped or given, if specified by name (not included in ALL, etc)
- MSP Sound support, including SOUNDS/NOSOUNDS commands to turn them on/off.
- New Jester skills created. Jester class complete.
- Item interface (internal) remove() changed to unWear(), destroyThis() changed to destroy()
- MOB interface (internal) removeFromGame() and giveItem() added.
- Material bonuses will now be weighted based on worn location for Armorsmith. Material bonuses updated for all common skills that use them.
- Features list updated.
- SOUNDSPATH INI file entry added to support MSP download feature.
- Light Source durations extended.
- Instrument Making common skill created.
- AUTOIMPROVE command created.
- WebMacro support for HELP files created. See default public page and default admin pages for exampled.
- Resource Manager WebMacro created. See MUDGrinder.
- Player Browser WebMacros created. WARNING! Loading players, especially Archon's, can be SLOW! See the MUDGRinder.
- Banned List management WebMacros created. See MUDGrinder.
- WebMacros may now be embedded in each other. I'll update the Web Server doc eventually, but in short, it's done like this: @WebMacro?@@WebMacro2?@@@WebMacro3@@@ @@ @
- System Reports WebMacro created, along with Ticks reports. See the MUDGrinder!!
- Log file WebMacro created -- see default admin page.
- KNOCK command created
- Can now fish from any room with FISH as a resource.
- GateGard will now open doors to knocking. Also, ALLNIGHT and KEEPLOCKED parameters created to affect gategard behavior.
- Journal Browser WebMacros HALF done -- see the MUDGrinder for progress.
- Builder's FAQ just rolled into the Archon's Guide
- And last, but not least: Numerous and assorted bugs, all reported by this group, were fixed.