Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Administrator Information=|
|Installation Help Development Modification Feature Requests Mud Grinder ini CMARE Share Wiki|
CoffeeMud Version 220.127.116.11
Released on Jul 18, 2003 4:40 pm
- Web server now supports post, thanks to Jeremy.
- StdMaps (and GenMaps, and thus, Map Making) all support "sections" in the maps.
- MAJOR internal change to Environmental interface. Name() counterpart to name() created to reflect an unmodified name(). New methods support Disguise and other preexisting skills.
- Charlatan bard subclass created, along with Disguise, False Arrest, and lots of other fun skills.
- Internal changes to CharStats and Race interfaces to mask their names as well, using new method displayClassName
- Drunken language created, and appropriate spells/songs/poisons updated.
- Last call added to AUCTION, time shortened, and listing bug fixed.
- PuddleMaker behavior created.
- Scriptable: TIME_PROG, DAY_PROG created. ISTIME, ISDAY functions created.
- EnlargeRoom may now be applied to areas.
- Bug fixed in Traps, so that players cannot trap each other without playerkill flags
- Some new Druid chants created... control weather, tap grapevine, and others.
- Lasso's and Nets created (StdLasso, StdNet)!
- Weaving common skill created for lassos, ropes, and nets, etc..
- Oracle subclass updated for post level-30 skill bonuses (oversight...)
- MAJOR Internal change: ID() field will now ALWAYS return the class name of the object, even for Rooms and MOBS. roomID() field created for rooms, and Name() already supported MOBS.
- New spell (Shove) and barbarian skill (bullrush) created.
- Bard 30th level skill (Ode) created. Very fun. :)
- Armorsmith and similar skills updated so that armor awards reflect locations.
- Numerous common skills updated to better reflect material strengths and weights.
- Prancer Bard subclass created, along with his numerous Dances.
- Exp base award raised from 60 to 100. ANY COMMENTS on this??? Should it be in the INI file?
- Jester bard subclass started (about 95% there), with numerous new skills: joke, slapstick, pupeteer, lay minor traps, and many others...