Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Administrator Information=|
|Installation Help Development Modification Feature Requests Mud Grinder ini CMARE Share Wiki|
CoffeeMud Version 188.8.131.52
Released on Mar 25, 2003 4:40 pm
- Fixed some bugs in the new LADDER Rideable type.
- New THROW command to get ladder-types (ropes, etc) into pits to help comrads. The THROW command can also be used with THROWN weapons, as well as grenades at some point in the future.
- Ability to AUTODRAW the second weapon if you have Two Weapon Fighting
- Created MAXSTAT INI entry to allow more easily changing the starting state distribution for players.
- Created SKYSIZE INI entry to allow more easily changing the default dimension of EndlessSkys
- INI File entries ITEMS, MOBS, BEHAVIORS, ABILITIES, etc.. now REQUIRED! You should default them all to %DEFAULT%. See the coffeemud.ini file in the distribution for more information on this.
- Recursive bug fixed in sky creation that was filling up the stack whenever someone tried to load 14,000 rooms. :)
- FAKEDB ResultSet updated to implement getRow, beforeFirst, and last methods. Now functional!
- Bugs fixed in Swipe, Steal. Also, profficiency leak plugged in Swipe, Steal, Bribe.
- Entire WORLD can now be exported/imported as a .CMARE file.
- Unique World/Area/Room WEAPONS, ITEMS, ARMOR, MOBS can now be exported as a .CMARE file. They cannot be imported yet, however. Still trying to figure out how that is going to work.
- Feather Fall spell now traps attempts to pick up more than you can carry. This is the world's oldest CoffeeMud bug, kept in because of extreme popularity with players.
- Against my better judgement, Remove Curse now actually removes non-droppability and non-removability from items.
- Spell lists updated for the Import of ROM/CircleMUD/etc area files.
- RoomForSale will now update room MOBs on shutdown of system, provided the MOB is 1. not rejuvinating, and 2. has the room as a starting room.
- Prop_Retainable property added to make MOBs 1. not rejuvinating, 2. to make their current room the starting room, and 3. Cost more/less when purchased by shopkeepers. Recommend this be applied to MOBs sold by shopkeepers.
- Profficiency leak plugged in detect/remove traps.
- Bug fixed in grantAbilities of Mage class.
- LOTS more done on the Scriptable Behavior. Still havn't had a chance to test/debug it, but presumably it is done now (or, at least hacked).
- MUDGrinder's ability to properly identify mobs and items being edited has been greatly enhanced, thereby also enhancing it's general reliability.