Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrator Builder Player|
|=CoffeeMUD Administrator Information=|
|Installation Help Development Modification Feature Requests Mud Grinder ini CMARE Share Wiki|
CoffeeMud Version 18.104.22.168
Released on Mar 19, 2003 3:54 pm
- *LOTS OF NEW DATABASE CHANGES!!! BEWARE* IP address, clan name, and clan role to players, ride entry for mobs
- Big additions to DoorwayGuardian, HaveZapper, WearZapper, and all Aggressive behaviors: classes, races, gender, levels, and lots more can now be masked.
- MOBTeacher expanded to allow teaching of multi-class skills
- Prop_ReqEntry property replaces Prop_ReqClasses, Prop_ReqAlign, Prop_ReqRaces, Prop_ReqLevels, etc..
- Optimization: milli-longs now used instead of Calendars
- Optimization: compression of MOB miscText field to save memory
- DoorwayGuardians now guard more than just Doors...
- Help System for Spells, Skills, Songs, Chants, Prayers improved GREATLY -- now resembles the web sites more.
- New GoodyBag item contains a pill for almost anything an Archon may want to give a Player. Each item will replace itself once removed.
- New BOOT command to kick someone out of the game.
- New BAN command to ban user names and ip address. LIST BANNED and DESTROY BANNED also supported.
- Bug fixes, spelling corrections, blah blah blah..
- Some additions to the ORDER command to support clans.
- Optomization: Commands classes made static
- A few new fighter skills to support ranged weapons.
- A few new spells to make hungry and thirsty mages/archons happy.
- Also, fun new spell: Animate Weapon
- New Common Skill: Shipwright
- New Common Skill: Speculate
- Wake now accepts a mob parameter
- AUTOGUARD command/flag to say whether you follow your group members -- intended more for mob followers.
- New Common Skill: Paper Maker (makes blank scrolls too!)
- Common Skills now support sheaths: Armorsmith, Leatherworker, Tailor
- Common Skills now make specific item containers (like piggy banks that only hold coins, etc)
- Tents, Sleeping bags added to Tailor
- New Rideable type (LADDER) added to assist those with these items in going up climable surfaces.