Meeting on Sunday, June 12th, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Joe brought his C64 and power supply for testing.
- His power supply was fine, but Bo's was shot, which confused computer testing for awhile.
- His Monitor, a 1702, was also fine.
- His computer had an early revision motherboard which differed from common schematics, which made things difficult at times.
- His computer was inspected and discovered to have a bad 5v regulator, which Bo had spares of. We replaced it.
- Further, his VIC-II chip was bad, and we also replaced that. The computer seemed fine afterwards.
- We ate Pizza, enjoyed some "Root" Beer and chocolate cinnamon rolls, and talked about a future Parnet project.