Meeting on Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We met Daniel, who brought in a C128D that Bo and ultimately Carlos helped fix.
- Dave brought in his 5v regulator boards to talk about
- Dave also brought in his 64k VIC-II upgrade board
- We tried it out in Joe's beautiful flat C128
- Turns out the prototype had a bad ram chip :(
- We looked at some C128 VDC demos on my own 64k C128 anyway.
- We discussed the ESP32 for the upcoming true-rs232 wifi cartridge.
- Bo briefly showed off his c64 telnetd server