Meeting on Sunday, February 11th, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Taylor brought in his A3000 that wasn't working with a Zorro FPGA video card. It was decided something is wrong with the 3000.
- Carl brought in his A2000 to look at a minor video interlace issue. I think this was blamed on an external scan doubler?
- Joe brought in a PET game he is porting from the C64 to show off -- it's a turn-based strategy game and looks great!
- Bo demonstrated a new Plus/4 graphics demo and everyone said "oooooo" and "aaaaahhhh!"
- Grant brought in his 64 to be measured for a jiffyDOS upgrade. Bo is ordering some eproms and switches.
- Carlos and James looked at Bo's PET 2001 monitor issue and offered suggestions.
- Bo brought out his PC-based oscilloscope and logic analyzer so James and Carlos could show him how to use them.