C64Net Wireless Internet (WiFi) Modem
C64Net WiFi card hardware design and construction by Carlos Santiago from www.ElectronicsIsFun.com
- Compatible with VIC-20, C-64, and C-128 User Port.
- Supports DCD, 300-9600 baud (with UP9600 compatible client), and hardware flow control
- Supports BBS programs!
- Programmable from BASIC using standard KERNAL calls
- Numerous example BASIC utilities, ML source, and GEOS programs
Download the C= Applications Disk Here (updated 8/19/2017)
Read the C= Applications Docs Here (updated 8/16/2017)
Read the firmware docs / AT-Command Set here (updated 8/19/2017)
Schematic -- click for enlargement
1. Make the modem according to the schematics above.
3. Follow the instructions here to flash the firmware.
4. Check out the firmware docs here.
5. Download some Commodore 64 and Commodore 128 (40 or 80 col) utilities here.
6. Read the docs for the C64/C128 utilities and programming the modem from BASIC here.
Here are a picture of the fabricated Rev1, Rev2, Rev3, and Rev4
This is the first hand wired prototype of the C64Net.
Top of the rev1 prototype modem
Bottom of the rev1 prototype modem